Graceologie Episode 92: Kathi Lipp
Coronavirus has us all quarantined. How can we process this new reality and make the most of our quarantine time?
Kathi on FACEBOOK
Kathi on INSTAGRAM
BUY THE BOOK: Ready For Anything
BUY THE BOOK: The Husband Project
BUY THE BOOK: The Clutter-Free Home
PSALM ADVENTURE ONLINE BIBLE STUDY with Gwen Smith: www.GwenSmith.net/PsalmAdventure
Don’t waste your quarantine! Coronavirus has us all quarantined. How can we process this new reality and make the most of our time inside? Kathi Lipp joins me for a conversation about ways to sift through, organize and strengthen our minds, hearts and homes in a season of quarantine, loss and confusion.
QUOTES & NOTES:
Favorite skincare item: MAC Studio Moisture Cream
Uncluttering not only decreases your stuff, it decreases your stress.
Work with purpose, not panic.
Be someone else’s solution.
PRACTICAL PANTRY SUGGESTIONS:
1. Get rid of anything you won’t eat.
2. Take inventory of what you have in your pantry and refrigerator
3. Make a list of what you need.
4. When shopping, get JUST what you need, leaving what you don’t need for others.
Once you get rid of the clutter, you can actually see what you have.
When you sift through clutter you reclaim parts of your past.
OTHER PRACTICAL QUARANTINE ORGANIZATION IDEAS:
– Get rid of puzzles that are missing pieces…
– Pull an emergency medical kit together
– Check pantry items and medical supplies for expiration dates.